Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the Partner in Charge of Zimbabwe’s office for our partner, doing the following duties;
- Attending to incoming and outgoing calls on behalf of the Partner in Charge
- Appointment setting and diary management for the Partner in Charge of Zimbabwe and high-level managers.
- Attending to the Partner in Charge’s visitors and offering them refreshments
- Accepting and sending out deliveries including packages, certified and registered mail and communications sent by courier.
- Recording all send out and received mail
- Administrative tasks including maintaining files and spreadsheets or sending out interoffice communications.
- Ensuring stationery is available for the Partner in Charge and high-level managers
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the Partner in Charge and high-level managers
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the Partner in Charge of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Take and type minutes
- Preparation of presentations on behalf of the Partner and high-level managers
- Ensuring the office of the Partner in Charge is in good order (clean, teas and refreshments)
- Manage the 1st floor boardroom for meeting bookings and cleanliness
- Supervise the cleaners ensuring the floor is always smart
- Any other duties as assigned by the Partner in Charge
- HND/Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Administration or any other relevant qualification.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Organization and time management skills.
- Computer skills.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.