To ensure efficient and effective processing of salaries and remuneration related payments of EWZ staff and its related subsidiaries .Maintaining and implementing payroll operations by following Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Checks all Salaries input from EWZ and its subsidiaries by the 10th of each month.
- Checks the correctness of all payroll parameters in terms of tax calculations and deductions
- Checks and verifies captured payroll input through physical checks and make necessary changes in the system for all input. Transfers salaries into the Corporate Bank account using Paynet for further transfer into personal accounts by the bank
- Produces internal payroll reports (i.e. leave valuation report, loans reports, journals, pension report, headcount reports, Sustainability report, Wellness report) and forward them to various stakeholders.
- Produces leave reports, advises areas of attention (that is staff with negative leave balance and those above limit) and distributes to HRBPs.
- Prepares payroll analytics to inform decision making
- Prepares reconciliation report for all new engagements, terminations and adjustments for payment to various Medical Aid Societies and forwards them to the Group Payroll Manager
- Checks staff credit application for EWZ staff and its subsidiaries if they meet staff credit scheme and statutory requirements. Approves or declines staff credit application.
- Administers back-up of the payroll systems for the Group on external drive for disaster management and business continuity.
- Administers engagement workshops to staff on payroll-related issues and feedback on quality.
- Attends to salary-related queries.
- Produces leave valuation report
- Ensures regulatory reporting and compliance
- Ensures e-filing and physical filing for all payrolls and payroll- related records.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 ‘O’ Levels including English and Maths
- 2 ‘A’ Levels
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Payroll Administration diploma will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs to email@example.com with “Payroll Officer” in the subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Closing date for all applications is 15 November 2020