Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Develops the annual operating plan for the Pharmacy in line with Cimas objectives and legislature.
- Develops and updates Standard Operating Procedures for the Pharmacy and submits to the Head – Pharmaceutical Services for approval.
- Develops and updates the maintenance plan for Pharmacy equipment in line with manufacturers standards.
- Analyses stock movement trends, disease trends and creates stock orders/requests using analysis results.
- Oversees the documentation of Pharmacy inventory in line with Cimas policies and procedures.
- Authorizes removal of expired drugs from shelves, quarantines and arranges for proper disposal.
- Dispenses medicines in line with Standard Operating Procedures and best practice standards.
- Performs daily inspections of surfaces for cleanliness in line with Cimas infection control procedures.
- Compiles orders for unregistered drugs, checks and approves correctness of Section 75 forms and submits to Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe for permits.
- Interacts and maintains positive customer relations with clients through correspondence, telephone and emails.
- Pharmacy Honours Degree
- A Registered Pharmacist with the Pharmacist Council of Zimbabwe
- Open Practising Certificate
- Ability to observe and conform to all the laws and customs of or affecting the pharmaceutical and or health services profession.
Deadline: 16 June 2020
Related Jobs (9)
Technical Officer, Cervical Cancer Services – Re – advert on September 15, 2020 Full Time
Senior Health Advisor on September 11, 2020