Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Analyze relevant feedback reports on POS / ATM issues logged on the Help Desk and formulate corrective and or preventive measures
- Troubleshoot, repair and servicing of POS / ATM devices as per manufacturer recommendations,
- Carry out configuration of POS / ATM devices, including other supporting systems,
- Maintain and manage SLAs with business units, service providers and customers,
- Document challenges / solutions and assist with relevant user training.
- A Degree in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in implementing and supporting Point of Sale / ATM devices including related support systems
- Electronic hardware servicing / repairs and workshop exposure are a distinct advantage
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License.
- The position demands a person who is a self-starter, possessing excellent technical skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.