Welthungerhilfe seeks to engage a consultant who develops an information management system according to the specifications of the recommended system by a previously engaged Consultant.
The consultant will be expected to:
- Translate the conceptual data model produced by a previously engaged consultant into database formulas and other elements that implement the relevant structures of the PIMS;
- Design and develop the poultry information management system that works in conjunction with the Kurima Mari Poultry App;
- Design database ensuring that security features are included to protect and secure database system as this system captures highly confidential information;
- Pre-test the database for data analysis and produce reports with stakeholders to test efficiency;
- Train and capacitate administrators, Monitoring and Evaluation Officers and other individuals who will use the system on common functionalities maintenance activities;
- Provide technical support services during the course of the project on a separate support service contract which will be agreed upon completion of the development of the system.
The Consultant must have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in developing Information management systems (IMS) with a minimum of two references;
- Individual or members of the firm should hold BSc/BA in computer science/ IT or equivalent;
- Should be well versed in the use of Agile methods in ICT products development;
- Good analytical, documentation skills, report presentation and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience in working with a Non-Governmental Organization is an added advantage.
To apply for this position please send a detailed proposal, consultancy fees and Curriculum Vitaes of key staff to recruitment.zimbabwe@
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30 April 2020
Related Jobs (10)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time