- Inception report and workplan, including a sampling strategy, a data collection and analysis methodology. The inception report will demonstrate clearly how the data collection plan and tools will gather data that addresses the indicators;
- Training on tools and methodology for enumerators;
- Data analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and draft and final baseline assessment report of no more than 25 pages (excluding annexes) as a Word document, written in clear and concise English.
- A narrative/technical proposal (max 10 pages),
- A financial proposal (separating consultant day rates and anticipated data collection costs),
- CVs of consultant(s) who will work on the assignment,
- Example(s) of previous similar works and at least contacts of three referees who can vouch for the quality of your previous work.
Completed bids must be sent by e-mail in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with heading PPL BASELINE ASSESSMENT CONSULTANT.
Given the spread of COVID-19 across the globe, no hard copies will be accepted.
NB: Please note that whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Please further note that although we value all applications, we unfortunately can only respond to short-listed candidates.
Deadline: 6 December 2020 (5pm)