Location: Harare and travelling to Bulawayo
Contract Duration: 1 year
The Future of Hope Foundation (TFoHF) is an NGO headquartered in Zimbabwe and founded in 2013. Our Mission is to capacitate, collaborate with, support and mentor marginal and vulnerable members of society through entrepreneurial and self development initiatives. We facilitate research and training in innovative initiatives that provide for and promote sustainable food, nutrition, and income security to improve the conditions necessary for every member of society to reach their full potential.
- Provide procurement support in accordance with organizational procurement procedures;
- Understand and apply organizational and donor procurement procedures;
- Maintain records of Purchases, Pricing, and other important data,
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts,
- Ensure that products and supplies are of high quality,
- Review, analyze all vendors/suppliers and price options,
- Maintain proper procurement records and files,
- Provide support to programme team ensuring efficient and effective use of resources,
- Perform basic analytical tasks, industry research and any other duties as assigned by the Director.
- University degree or equivalent in Purchasing and Supply or any other related studies from a reputable institution.
- Knowledge and understanding of the development sector will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in procurement field is a requirement.
- Able to lead procurement processes using standard and cutting edge procurement methods and tools;
- Strong project management capabilities,
- Strong IT Skills;
- Able to conduct standard training/learning exercises,
- Develops deep understanding in procurement and training/learning;
- Demonstrates strong coaching/mentoring skills, regularly providing helpful feedback and advice to others in the office.
Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure your email subject clearly reads the position you are applying for.
NB: Only applications sent with the job title in the subject line will be considered.
Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 19 June 2020