Closing Date : 25-06-2020
Reference Number : ECO200622-1
Company : Cassava Smartech
Reporting To : Product Manager
Job Type Classification : Permanent
Location : Harare, Zimbabwe
Cassava Smartech is looking for a Product Officer to join the Sasai team. The major responsibility of the role is to plan product design, product development, product evaluation, and to influence the product roadmap in line with Sasai strategy, competitor analysis and customer behaviour analysis reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment
- A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage e.g Project Management.
- Must have sound knowledge of Fintech products and services
Key Result Areas
- Develops and implement comprehensive test plans to ensure systems and products are completely tested end-end
- Analyses customer and Partner requirements and provide optimal product development solutions
- Continuously examines existing and new products for deficiencies and recommends changes and enhancements
- Coordinates contact with vendors as needed to assist with support activities.
- Reviews user requirements and needs for software and services; performs related research and analysis and provides information and guidance to users; coordinates implementation, installation, and training
- Determines proper installation parameters for back end software, devices support software and hardware for smooth integrations and transition
- Prioritizes and appropriately escalates issues to assure timely problem resolution.
- Interacts with third party system developers to integrate with Sasai products, in conjunction with Technical
- Ensures quality and completeness of the finished product by applying best practices to user acceptance testing and using product expertise to influence test cases
- Provides technical operational support by handling incidents via service desks, documentation, problem identification, logging and tracking, troubleshooting, resolution, and escalations, as required.
- Analyzes and plans technical support based on consultations with operations and business staff.
- Ensures that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accurate