Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Reporting To: Operations Executive
- Processes raw materials and packaging quantities issued into Production against IST.
- Prepares daily raw material usage report.
- Calculates raw materials usage report and submits to Operations Executive.
- Maintains a paperwork collection and systematic storage system for all production related records.
- Raises IST for all excess post-production packaging and hands over to Stores Assistant – Packaging.
- Manages collection of waste plastics and bottles, raises production packaging write off sheet after weighing.
- Process internal stock transfers from Raws to Production to Despatch.
- Process manufactured batches into Sage daily.
- Process any inventory write offs into sage daily
- Process Internal Stock Requisitions into Sage
- Arranges stocktake teams and assist management of the stock taking process
- Prepares daily stock reports and any other reports related to manufacturing (yields, production variances, raw material usage etc)
- Prepares inventory reports as required.
- First Degree and/or professional qualification in Accounting or Administration.
- Thorough knowledge of SAGE especially the Manufacturing Module (Bill of Material).
- At least 3 years’ experience in production administration.
- Strong awareness of internal controls especially those relating to inventory.
- Impeccable honesty and integrity.
if you meet all on the above, email me your CV in word to firstname.lastname@example.org