The organisation is a consortium of human rights organisations in Zimbabwe. The organisation also does work with a specific focus on transitional justice.
The position is for an experienced consultant to assist in the production of a jingle or theme song to be broadcasted through radio channels as well as distributed on social media platforms. The jingle or theme song must capture the main message for the media campaign that connects with the organisation’s strategic plan.
The consultant will need to be expected to meet with the organisation’s team to understand the organisation’s strategic plan and media strategy to get accurate data to be used for the jingle. After meeting with the organisation’s transitional justice team, the consultant will be expected to:
- Submit an inception report detailing the proposed execution plan;
- Conduct research to prepare the contents/script/music and use other relevant materials as required;
- Develop an innovative and thought- provoking transitional justice message suited for audiences as per the organisation’s strategic plan and media strategy;
- Get the approval of the contents/script/music from the organisation before developing five draft jingles for the organisation to select the final jingle from;
- Prioritise local context, culture, and folk music with local instruments while producing the jingle;
- Incorporate a tagline at the end of the jingle;
- Get the final approval from the organisation prior to finalisation of the jingle.
Interested candidates should submit an application including a technical proposal providing the following information; experience of your firm:
- A list of past and present major work of similar nature carried out to be submitted, preferably with an updated creative portfolio including relevant creative development work; methodology:
- A detailed methodological approach should be provided for carrying out the assignment.
- The proposal should clarify the consultant’s understanding and interpretation of the Terms of Reference and provide a clear description as to how the Consultant intends to organise and execute the services.
- A detailed work plan showing the assignment’s important activities and milestones should be included in the methodology; and management structure and key personnel:
- The consultant shall include the name of all experts and professionals meant to work in this project, their job functions and responsibilities related to this assignment.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CVs) should be included for the proposed personnel, giving names, addresses, education, professional experience and experience in similar assignments.
- Applicants must also include a financial Proposal this should detail a quotation for the production of the jingle and all necessary costs.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com late applications will not be accepted.
Only the successful candidate will be contacted and will be expected to sign the contract and commence the task immediately.
Deadline: 22 June 2020