TSURO Trust, a community-driven organization, based in Chimanimani district is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill in the above post of Program Coordinator – Program Quality.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Development Studies/M&E/Agriculture or a related qualification;
- A Doctorate or working towards qualification an added advantage;
- Monitoring & Evaluation/Project Management qualification an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years traceable experience in a community development set up;
- A clean class 4 driver’s licence a must;
- Good facilitation skills;
- Good interpersonal communication skills with fluency in the Shona and English languages
Applications attached to certified copies of ID, certificates and reference letters should be addressed to:
212 Ngangu T/ship
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also note that the Project is awaiting approval of the project proposal for the advertised positions.
Deadline: 26 May 2020
Please Note that Canvassing will amount to disqualification.