Patsimeredu edutainment Trust is a Harare based theatre for development organisation which uses theatre and other development communication tools to engage communities in discussions around SRHR.
The Program Manager will be expected to:
- Perform diverse tasks and functions including coordination, strategic leadership, performance management and reporting, mentoring and capacity building, resource mobilisation, partnership development, and networking.
Description of the Job
- Impact Monitoring;
- Work Plan Tracking;
- Financial monitoring;
- Resource mobilization and proposal development:
- Strategic Communications;
- External relations;
- Knowledge Management;
- Grant Compliance
- The Program Manager must be a holder of an advanced degree either in Performing Arts, social sciences or development studies;
- At least three years NGO senior management experience especially in evidence based advocacy, capacity building and networking;
- Excellent skills for partnership and stakeholder building;
- Capacity to provide strategic leadership;
- Proven record of resource mobilisation
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any applications received after the deadline will not be considered for shortlisting.
Only candidates below the age of 35 years are encouraged to apply.
Any application with no age indication shall not be considered for shortlisting.
Women and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Selected candidates are expected to start work by the 31st of June 2020.
Deadline: 21 May 2020 (2:30pm)