Host Entity: UNDP
Duty Station: Harare (ZWE)
Language Skills: English
Start Date: 01 July 2020
Duration: 7 months
Application Deadline: 01 June 2020
- Collection, analysis and presentation of information for support to project implementation.
- Follow up and review of Sub Recipients’ (SRs) pre-training/meeting and post-training/meeting support documents.
- Preparation of training spot check schedule. Maintain and update the training data base with the required training information.
- Follow up and review of SRs annual training plans before implementation and for submission to the Global Fund for approval.
- Supports communication and collaboration between the Programme Officer-HIV and the SRs and other implementing partners.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, presentations and other written materials from oral instructions and written communication
- Support preparation of information for annual audit of the HIV grant.
- Maintenance of proper filing system for all training activities.
- Support the receipting of goods and services in Atlas.
2. Provides administrative support to the Project focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Creation of requisitions in Atlas for all travel and procurement planned under the project.
- Maintenance of the filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials.
- Assist in the organization of and writing minutes of meetings.
- Assist in the development of materials for meetings, presentations and workshops.
- Compiles, analyses, summarizes data pertaining to the project, maintains records, documents and training plans for the monitoring of project implementation.
- Performs other tasks as required.
3. Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the PMU focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Assist with spot checks on approved technical trainings to ensure compliance.
- Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in the project
- Secondary education
- A secondary education preferably with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance.
- University Degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Political or Social Sciences
- 24 Months
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Health-related projects is a requirement.
- Previous UNDP/GFATM experience would be an added advantage.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- HIV/AIDS support, Administration and administrative assistance, Other development programme/project experience
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Ability to perform a variety of standard tasks related to projects documentation filing, provision of information
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential part of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Adaptability and Flexibility, Client Orientation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Knowledge Sharing, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup.
Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call for to which you would like to apply.
Application deadline: 01-06-2020