Young Africa (YA) International is inviting applications for the position of Programme Intern – Dissemination, to be based at its Head Office, in Harare, Zimbabwe for a 6 months internship contract. This role is meant to support the work of disseminating the Young Africa model(s) for Integral Technical, Vocational Education and Training (TVET) to other organizations working with/for youth globally.
Reporting to the Head of Programmes, the Programme Intern will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Mapping and profiling of potential dissemination partners globally;
- Engaging with potential partners and marketing the YA model(s);
- Maintaining a database of dissemination partners;
- Monitoring and evaluation of YA dissemination work;
- Producing periodic reports of YA dissemination work;
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
For this position, YA International is looking for a person with:
- At least a Degree in Education;
- Some teaching/training experience will be an added advantage.
- Research and report writing skills, Computer skills;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, E-mail, and internet search skills required.
If interested, submit your detailed CV and a one page motivation letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 21 July 2020 (4pm)