A Bulawayo-based NGO with programming in Bulawayo, Mat North and South is seeking a dynamic individual with qualifications and experience in developing programmes and implementing within M&E frameworks.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Social Sciences majoring in Peace building or Political and international relations or relevant Social sciences Degree;
- Excellent communication skills with knowledge & experience in project design and administration in the following: project implementation, report writing, training and facilitation, campaign development and donor reporting;
- Must be a creative, confident, and flexible individual, able to ‘hit the ground running’ (self-starter) to deliver successful and exciting campaigns;
- Passion for the organisation mission and cause: “respect for human rights and engaging grassroots towards the achievement of social and economic justice”;
- At least 3 years’ working experience within an NGO environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of civil society work is an added advantage;
- Professional experience to include Monitoring and Evaluation including tool preparation.
- Knowledge of log frame preparation and is capable of training data collection field staff;
- Applicants must possess the ability to think outside the box/creatively.
- An application letter, detailing how the applicant meets the minimum qualifications with the names and contact details of 2 references;
- Attach a full and current resume relevant to the position;
- Please do not attach documentation supporting the minimum requirements as we will inspect these during the interview process.
- Once shortlisted for the position a formal application form will be mailed to you for completion and resubmission.
- Please note only female candidates resident in Bulawayo will be considered.
- Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
- Please note: Shortlisting will begin as applications are received.
Deadline: 5 March 2020 (Rolling)
Related Jobs (5)
Accountability, Monitoring & Evaluation Facilitator on September 25, 2020 Contract
Production of a Transitional Justice Monitoring Report on September 18, 2020 Consultancy