Tag a Life International (TaLI), is a Zimbabwean girls and young women’s rights organisation.
Reporting to the Executive Director
- The incumbent must have proven experience and capacity to be responsible for Designing, planning, implementing and monitoring programmes;
- Writing proposals together with the other team members to raise funds for all programmes;
- Supervising other programmes staff and providing assistance to ensure delivering of the programmes as planned;
- Planning and preparing for the advocacy related work;
- Ensure safety, security of children in their care, stakeholders, organisation property as well as securing organisational information;
- Managing the operations of the organisations in support of the Executive Director, including providing administrative roles when required;
- Ensure the Psycho Social Support of victims of abuse are handled according to the provided system, and support other staff members under this department to provide this service;
- Responsible for internal, stakeholders and donor project reports;
- Writing stories for the website and other social media platforms;
- Networking and representing the organisations in various important platforms.
Key Skills and Competencies
The incumbent should be:
- A holder of a master’s degree in any of the following areas; Development Studies, Child Protection, Psychology, Social Work an any other relevant masters’ degree;
- They must identify as a feminist, or believe in total equality of women and men, boys and girls, and should live by the principles;
- Must have worked in a relevant non profit at that senior role providing the above stated responsibilities;
- Must be active on social media, highly competent and should be able to demonstrate their active participation in the use of Facebook, Twitter, Whtasapp, Instagram, Zoom and any other virtual platforms;
- Should be prepared to work under pressure, with minimum supervision and should have self drive.
Interested candidates should be able to start immediately.
They should write “Programmes Manager” as the subject in their email and send CV with 3 references to email@example.com
Deadline: 10 June 2020