The Salvation Army-Howard Mission Hospital is a registered faith based organisation providing clinical and social services to marginalised communities in Mashonaland Central of Zimbabwe The organisation is committed to improve the wellbeing of people through quality health care, child protection and household economic empowerment. A dedicated team of experts with a mix of unique talent is helping the organisation in addressing the community’s connected challenges.
- Reporting to the Projects officer, coordinate program implementation in 2 Districts in Mashonaland Central Province.
- He/she will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of a seamless OVC program.
- He/She takes a lead in development, tracking, supervising and supporting timely delivery of implementation plans in accordance with donor guidance, program benchmarks and approved budget.
- He/she will support the organisation and delivery of capacity building initiatives as well as provide technical support to field staff.
- The Programs Coordinator will participate in strategic district/provincial/national program meetings, sharing information on assigned programs and participating in monitoring, mentorship and support visits.
Qualifications, skills, attributes and experience
- Masters degree in Public Health, Development Studies/Social work or other related degree;
- Training in Project Management and Monitoring and Evaluation will be an advantage;
- At least 3 years’ experience in implementing USAID OVC projects;
- Knowledgeable of of new PEPFAR HIV epidemic control focus, Good report writing, facilitation, communication, analytical, negotiation and community mobilization skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly computer literate.
The package on offer will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
Applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae, scanned copies of birth certificate,academic and professional certificates and should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring certified copies of all academic and professional certificates.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 30 March 2020