The Election Resource Centre (ERC) a think tank and advocacy institution on electoral democracy in Zimbabwe is looking for a Programs Manager to lead the programmatic implementation of ERC activities.
- Experience in program design, strategic planning and monitoring and evaluation;
- Proven ability to manage budgets and track expenditure;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills, cultural sensitivity, and a demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships with all levels of staff, members of donor organizations, funders, and policymakers;
- Outstanding ability to effectively transfer skills and experience to others as a trainer, advisor, and consultant;
- High degree of organization and attention to details; ability to analyse political dynamics, and to collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Capability to manage the development, review and timely submission of proposals and reports that measure and evaluate program results; ability to identify, define, and effectively and innovatively resolve problems or respond to opportunities;
- Ensure programmatic goals are achieved and operations and reporting requirements are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background,
- An advanced degree in a field of study related to international development or management preferred;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in political environments or international development;
- Experience working with political parties, with civic activists and policymakers;
- 3 years as Programs Coordinator or in a senior project leadership position demonstrating strategic planning, high-level liaising and partnership building with international donors’ projects.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should send an application, clearly marked in the subject line which position is being applied for, a CV and motivational letter to: email@example.com
Applications which do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 7 August 2020