Bayethe Development Institute
Reporting to: Executive Director
Duration: Full-time, starting as soon as possible for 6 months, with possibility for extension.
Bayethe Development Institute is a Zimbabwe registered Private Voluntary Organization that empowers marginalized communities with life skills to strengthen their inclusion and participation in all development processes including humanitarian interventions. Bayethe Development Institute’s work is anchored on five thematic areas targeting primarily youth and key populations: Economic Empowerment, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, Arts, Culture and Heritage, Peace Building and Environment and Climate Change.
- Coordinating projects design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Report writing and knowledge management for organization programs and activities;
- Contributing to projects resource mobilization and management
Experience stage / background needed
- Excellent office manager with strong planning and IT skills;
- Excellent writing and drafting skills (reports, speeches, minutes etc.);
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail;
- Super organized personality who is always on top of things;
- Practical experience in logistics and events management;
- Fast thinker and decision maker;
- Able to work under minimum supervision;
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Team player;
- Highly organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
- A minimum qualification of a first degree in Social Sciences, Administration, Project Management.
- Transport allowance to & from duty station ,
- Possibility of paid position in the future,
- Personal development and capacity building offered through Bayethe Development Institute and Access to Bayethe Development Institute network,
- Information and other personal development opportunities
Email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with minimum of two reference contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 April 2020