A local NGO that envisions a Harm and disease-free society, is looking for skilled, passionate and committed professionals to implement a TB project. This project, uses a community rights and gender-based approach and innovations to end TB, targeting artisanal small-scale miners, surrounding communities and other high-risk groups.The intervention seeks to find TB cases, increase awareness and ultimately reduce TB incidence and mortality.
The positions will be based in Gweru, Gwanda, Kwekwe, Mwenezi, Chirumhanzu, Insiza, Shurugwi, Zvishavane and interested professionals should be prepared to work in both rural and urban setting.
The organisation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against gender, religion, race, creed, culture or sexual diversity and believes in safeguarding both employees and communities.
- All incumbents should be able to ride or willing to learn
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the positions mentioned below;
PROGRAM OFFICER (2 Posts)
- The Programs Officer will spearhead implementation of activities working closely with communities, relevant departments/ministries and provide technical support to the project.
- He/She shall represent the organization at community and district level for the specific projects in the district and report accordingly.
- The Programs Officer will develop and plan activities comprehensively quarterly and annually in a participatory manner.
- The Officer will assist in drawing up project budgets and managing them well.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Social sciences, Public Health, Health promotion or similar qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in programming in an NGO setting.
- A Monitoring and Evaluation qualification an added advantage.
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
Interested applicants should e-mail an application, CV, copies of certificates to email@example.com by 1200hrs 27 march 2020.
NB: please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted