To lead and manage the Pension Fund’s projects, properties and administrative functions in line with set key performance indicators . The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the organisation’s requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- 6 ‘O’ Levels including English
- 2 “A” Level passes
- Degree in Administration, Business Management or equivalent plus vocational qualification in Property Management.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar or related environment and one of which should be in a management position
Key Result Areas
- Ensures maintenance of properties in line with set framework and guidelines
- Ensure that access is afforded to all sites as required for reading of public utility meters, inspections by landlords, statutory authorities and insurance company representatives as required
- Monitors and ensures all utilities bills are paid in time to avoid service disconnections and interests attracted by late payment
- Prepares lease agreements and coordinates the sign off process.
- Ensures adherence to lease agreements and recommends appropriate action were they are deviations.
- Recommends the rental pricing as guided by market surveys and consultation of industry experts
- Prepares project plans upon approval of investment proposal for review and approval
- Monitors the performance and progress of selected vendors through site visits as well as receipt of progress reports
- Reports any risk issues identified to the Group Procurement Function for remedial action
- Resolves escalated disputes guided by the operational framework and lease agreement
- Co-ordinate safety and fire drill training sessions for Tenants staff in respect of fire safety and emergency procedures.
Closing Date : 2020/03/04