A leading Civic Society Organisation working in the field of Democracy and Governance seeks qualified and experienced candidates to be considered for a position of a Project Assistant to carry out the following duties:
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the Project including proper filing of documents;
- Manning Reception Area and answering all incoming calls;
- Assisting with organising SAPST training workshops and meetings;
- Maintain open lines of communication between the Project Director’s office, Parliament of Zimbabwe, Development Partners and other key stakeholders;
- Take responsibility for all Project stationery;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Project Director which are consistent with the above.
Competences and other Special Attributes
- A degree in Social Sciences, Administration or other relevant discipline plus a minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Previous experience working in Civic Society would be an added advantage.
Applications must be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16 September 2020 (5pm)