Duration: 6 Months
The Postholder will be responsible for day to day processing of accounting transactions in accordance with Donor and AAZ Accounting and procedures. The post holder works within the framework of International and Local Financial Policies and Procedures manuals set by ActionAid International and the CP respectively ensuring all ActionAid policies & procedures, donor regulations, accounting standards and local laws are complied with at all times. The postholder will be responsible for donor financial reporting and budgeting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, professional qualification
- Membership of a reputable Professional Accountancy body such as ACCA, CIMA or CIS will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in donor financial reporting.
- Well versed in project accounting;
- Knowledge of computerised accounting packages;
- Sharp analytical skills and ability to work under pressure and willingness to work and meet tight deadlines with resilience and reliability
Please submit a maximum of 3-page Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter to the attention of Human Resources. All applications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure your email subject clearly reads the position applied for.
Given the spread of COVID-19 across the globe, no hard copies will be accepted.
NB: Please note that whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Please further note that although we value all applications, we unfortunately can only respond to short-listed candidates.
Deadline: 27 September 2020 (5pm)