Our Client established itself as a market leader in the 360° imaging sector and they are currently looking for a Project Manager, for a project to capture the highway network and major towns/cities using cutting-edge Panoramic imaging systems, coordinating a team of drivers (4-5), during 2-3 months.
About the job:
- Project Management expertise, ideally someone with knowledge & previous experience of our industry, to help manage this project and be our “voice on the ground” in Zimbabwe.
- You will manage and oversee a team of (temporary) local drivers, ensuring quality of capture within agreed timeframes & keeping The Company updated in terms of daily progress.
- We will also require you to be responsible for the safe upkeep & storage of all hardware & equipment for the duration of the project.
- Responsible for overseeing the successful capture of the highway network and major towns/cities of Zimbabwe, within budget tolerances & to agreed quality standards
- Responsible for arranging logistics of the project including accommodation; subsistence and fuel expenses for all drivers/capture assistants and them all being evidenced to agency
- Assist & coordinate with the drivers to arrange for successful image data transfer (daily)
- Regular reporting to the client on progress & any blockers (daily).
- Responsible for the upkeep of equipment and vehicles in state and ensuring their upkeep and secure storage (camera’s, equipment and car’s).
Qualified candidates can send their CV in MS word to firstname.lastname@example.org