(Transport, Countrywide Zimbabwe)
Our client overseas is a market leader in the 360° imaging sector. They are looking for a temporary Project Manager to capture the highway network and major towns and cities of Zimbabwe using cutting-edge Panoramic imaging systems.
- Ideally someone with knowledge & previous experience of our industry, to help manage this project and be our “voice on the ground” in Zimbabwe.
- You will manage and oversee a team of (temporary) local drivers, ensuring quality of capture within agreed timeframes & keeping updated in terms of daily progress.
- We will also require you to be responsible for the safe upkeep & storage of all hardware & equipment for the duration of the project.
- Responsible for overseeing the successful capture of the highway network and major towns/cities of Zimbabwe, within budget & timeframe.
- Responsible for arranging logistics of the project including accommodation; subsistence and fuel expenses for all drivers/capture assistants and them all being evidenced to agency. Assist & coordinate with the drivers to arrange for successful image data transfer (daily).
- Regular reporting to the client on progress & any blockers (daily).
- Responsible for the upkeep of equipment and vehicles in state and ensuring their safe upkeep and secure storage (camera’s, equipment and vehicles).
A generous salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com