Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Precision Recruitment International
Programme/ Projects Manager – Wildlife and Natural Resources Conservation (Lowveld)
- Responsible for the strategic planning, budgeting, report writing, fundraising,
- Must be business minded, a team leader and head of party
- Coordinating and managing field research projects, data analysis, GIS database management,
- Local and international collaborations, NGO management and staff management
- Fundraising and reporting, budgets, field work, logistics, negotiating with governmental organizations.
- Must be passionate about conservation and have experience in that field
- An MBA is a must
- At least 10 years working experience
- Ability to communicate with international donors
If you qualify please email your cv in plain word format to: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.