A reputable organisation in the Hardware sector is looking for Project Manager Cum Business Development Manager to join their organisation.
- The incumbent will be responsible for drafting business plans and proposals, formulate business management strategy and control activities so that projects are completed as successfully as possible, within the approved budgets and time frames.
- Drafting business plans & proposals.
- New sites investigation & evaluation.
- Carry out research on organisations, new markets and customer needs.
- Stake holder relations management.
- Identify business opportunities.
- Projects implementation, management & evaluation.
- Contracts drafting.
- Formulate business development strategy.
- Coordinate Capex budget & formulation.
- Coordinate & develop long term facilities plan.
- Negotiate rentals & leases with various Landlords.
- Business Plans & proposals.
- Business Development Strategy.
- Capex Budgets.
- Long term facilities plan.
- Project performance against approved budget.
- Positive post implementation evaluations per project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 to 4 years project management experience.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Business & finance understanding.
- Contact on a high scale as the job entails dealing with both low level operatives and high level company executives e.g. town planners.
- The job is basically a high level management job.
- Incumbent needs to achieve through negotiation, persuasion and influence his business plans, proposals and ideas to both insiders and outsiders. For example incumbent will need to sell a business plan, proposal to acquire a new development site to both internal and outside stake holders.
- He incumbent will negotiate with Local authorities while influencing internal stake holders.
- High levels of freedom are required and exercised. However, this freedom prevails in defined policy framework. For example incumbent may incur budget overrun on a project but may not exceed approved total Capex budget without approval form Directors.
- Coordination with ROM’s, Finance and contractors in the implementation and evaluation of projects.
- Management of subordinates & other team members in terms of training, performance & allocation of work.
- Management of contractors and suppliers.
- Management of Local Gvt personnel.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate.