Established in 1987, Population Services Zimbabwe (PSZ) an affiliate of Marie Stopes International, is one of the largest specialised sexual and reproductive health (SRH) organisations in Zimbabwe, complementing the Ministry of Health and Child Care and the Zimbabwe National Family Planning Council.
- The Project Manager is a key member of the PSZ senior management team and reports to the Program Director.
- The incumbent will oversee and support the implementation of the Sexual and Reproductive Health project funded by the Swedish government.
- The incumbent is responsible for project budgets and grants management in line with the donor requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and government authorities to enhance collaboration and networks.
- Compilation of program reports monthly, quarterly and Annual.
- Contributes to the development of Information, Education & Communication (IEC) material relevant to the project.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- A degree in Development Studies and a Project Management qualification;
- A postgraduate qualification in a related field;
- At least 5 years’ experience managing donor funded projects;
- Strong networking and advocacy skills required;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- A strong track record in achieving financial and non-financial targets;
- Knowledge of Sexual and Reproductive Health services is an added advantage
Applications should clearly state the position applied for and should include a cover letter and a curriculum vitae with three (3) referees. Applications should be directed to:
The Director – Human Resources and Administration,
Population Services Zimbabwe,
9 Bisley Circle,
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5 June 2020 (1pm)
PSZ does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
PSZ subscribes to the Marie Stopes International Safeguarding Policy.
The successful candidates will undergo background checks and will be required to commit in writing agreement to adhere to the guidelines of this policy