TSURO Trust, a community-driven organization, based in Chimanimani district is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill in the above post of Project Officer – Food Safety.
- Minimum of a degree in Food Sciences;
- Qualification in nutrition;
- A Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence a must;
- 3 years traceable work experience in an NGO setup;
- Good facilitation and communication skills; Fluency in Shona and English languages.
Applications attached to certified copies of ID, certificates and reference letters should be addressed to:
212 Ngangu T/ship
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also note that the Project is awaiting approval of the project proposal for the advertised positions.
Deadline: 26 May 2020
Please Note that Canvassing will amount to disqualification.