TSURO Trust, a community-driven organization, based in Chimanimani district is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill in the above post of Project Officer – Livelihoods.
- A Bsc degree in Agriculture or any equivalent;
- A Msc degree an added advantage;
- A Diploma in Agroecology;
- A Clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence a must;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an NGO environment;
- Demonstrated technical skills in coordination and development of activities related;
- Experience in Project Management including planning and monitoring
Applications attached to certified copies of ID, certificates and reference letters should be addressed to:
212 Ngangu T/ship
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also note that the Project is awaiting approval of the project proposal for the advertised positions.
Deadline: 26 May 2020
Please Note that Canvassing will amount to disqualification.