A reputable organisation in the Hardware Industry is looking for Project Sales Representative to join their organisation.
- The incumbent will be responsible and accountable of meeting sales targets. Dealing with external construction, corporates, mines, NGO’s, governmental institutions.
- Sourcing new business.
- Completing administration weekly reports.
- Maintaining and creating customer relationships.
- Monitoring Projects product ranges.
- Project promotions and loyalty programs.
- Filling in and submission of Project Tenders.
- Monitoring and Meeting Sales Targets.
- Increasing client base to achieve set sales targets, using sales methods such as door-to-door selling, cold calling, presentations, referral business etc.
- Track sales against daily targets and come up with gap closure initiatives.
- Dealing with external clients.
- Target base to include mines, NGO’s, Corporates, construction companies, schools, banks, Govt. institutions.
- Looking for new and existing building projects on a daily / weekly basis.
- Completing Reports.
- Timely submission of weekly sales and client visitation reports.
- Customer relations.
- Maintaining customer relationships as well as building new client relationships.
- Monitoring product range.
- Identify and recommend new product lines for the projects market segment.
- Run Project promotions and loyalty programs.
- Ensure all project promotions are aligned to attract new business.
- Submission of project Tenders.
- Sourcing new project tenders.
- Filling in Tenders and submitting them before deadlines.
- Follow through on all submitted tenders.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate.