Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Our client operates in the Mining Sector. The mine is expanding their civil works.
- This role will operate from Head Office and visits to the Mine are required from time to time..
- This role suits a young dynamic person under 34 years of age.
- You will report to the Financial Manager.
- CIMA/ACCA/CA/Articles or similar.
- Experience in project accounting with costing is required.
- You will manage the accounting function for the Construction Project
The main duties include the following:
- Compiling and analysis of financial information necessary for preparation of financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Crafting and reviewing of internal controls.
- Preparation and review of the inputs/data for calculations of Construction phase project Contractor invoicing.
- Maintaining updated records of all contractor fuel deliveries and usages for onward forwarding to head office.
- Overall Supervision of Mine stores controller and conducting spot checks on stores.
- Overseeing month end and periodic inventory counts.
- Maintaining the Inventory clearing Account (GRN) and ensuring it clears every month.
- Management of Mine petty cash.
- Preparation of operations reports relevant for financial reporting.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Oversee accurate recording and analysis of Mine costs/expenses.
- Collating relevant information such as Mine and Plant costs for Mine budget preparation and submitting to the Finance Manager for preparation of Master budgets.
- Continuous support of Mine budgets and forecast activities.
- Any other duties assigned by the Finance Manager
- This role will reward in a USD salary.
Related Jobs (9)
Youth Saving & Lending Action Research Consultancy on August 5, 2020 Consultancy