The position for Projects & Administration Officer has arisen within the Law Society of Zimbabwe.
To lead and manage the Compensation Fund’s projects, properties and administration functions in line with the set key performance areas.
The job involves;
- Maintenance of properties in line with the set framework and guidelines
- Liaison with service providers and ensuring that utility bills are paid in time by tenants.
- Preparation of lease agreements, coordination of the signing process, monitoring compliance and safe custody of the agreement.
- Negotiating service level agreements and recommending to the Executive Secretary for Execution and Administration of all service level agreements in force.
- Recommends the rental pricing as guided by market surveys
- Coordinate safety and fire drill trainings sessions for tenants and staff in respect of fire safety and emergency procedures
- Facilitates repairs and maintenance of premises to ensure proper working environment for tenants
- Implement maintenance strategies for Compensation Fund properties to avoid negative depreciation and ensure that properties are insured.
- Coordinates the execution of capital projects of the fund.
- Prepares reports for the Executive Secretary and for the Finance Manager.
The appropriate candidate should have the following
- Degree in Administration, Business Management and or Real Estate Management or equivalent qualification
- 7 years’ experience in property management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Project Management Experience will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letters and Curriculum Vitae and copies of the relevant qualifications to the undersigned on or before close of business on the 3rd of April 2020.
E-mail Address : email@example.com
Mr E. Mapara
The Law Society of Zimbabwe,
5th Floor, Law Society House,
46 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue,
Related Jobs (7)
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract