Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Degree in a Business-related field.
- Professional qualification/ certification in Project Management.
- At least 4 years experience in managing key business projects and supporting IT infrastructure implementation.
- Knowledge of one or more project management tools.
- Proven experience in leading project teams with a strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing with an energetic charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of stakeholders.
The incumbent, will among other aspects, be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and controlling the project life cycle and review points set on identified milestones.
- Developing project charters, teams and plans that meet set business objectives.
- Participating in the acquisition of hardware equipment and supporting software packages that enable the successful implementation of required system projects.
- Managing suppliers and other business partners to obtain best service/ goods at competitive rates.
- Designing or re-designing processes to enhance efficiency in business processes in line with on-going projects.
- Coordinating across discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines and schedules.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Supervising, supporting and leading project team members to meet user requirements within agreed time scales.
Interested candidates to send CVs to *email@example.com* no later than 12h00 September 3, 2020.