RESPONSIBLE TO: PROVINCIAL MEDICAL DIRECTOR
GRADE: E5 (1)
DEADLINE: 24 April 2020
- Coordinate the planning of family and child health programmes in the province and ensure their effective implementation at the operation level.
- Monitor and evaluate progress in the implementation of family and child health programmes and prepare regular progress reports.
- In consultation with the Principal Medical Director review, as appropriate, policies that affect implementation and outcome of the programme areas.
- Plan, organise and undertake in service and other appropriate training for health workers at the middles and senior levels.
- Promote, conduct and commission appropriate research on locally identifiable FCH problems.
- Mobilizing and equitably distributing FCH resources.
- Liaise as appropriate with provincial hospital specialist and other sector Ministries, NG0s, Parastatals and Donor Agencies on policy and other programme issues pertaining to FCH.
- Weekly work plan
- Timely costed monthly, quarterly, annual plans and reports which include input, output & outcome indicators; workshop.
- Performance appraisal reports
- Working within an approved budget
- Monthly human and financial status report including human resource training development plan
- Support and supervision schedules
- Safety of government assets/resources
- Client satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic Degree in Medicine from a reputable University.
- Post Graduate training in Public Health at Masters Level a must.
- At least 3 years’ post-graduate work experience.
- Recognized training in FCH, TB, HIV.
- Proficiency in Computer packages.
- Current registration with the Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by Cover letter, detailed CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than 24 April 2020 to:
The Executive Director,
Health Service Board,
Old Parirenyatwa Hospital
P. Bag A6104 Avondale,
Related Jobs (10)
Consultant for Developing a PC for TB Training Manual on November 24, 2020 Consultancy
Maternal Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN) Manager on November 16, 2020 Contract
National Strategic Information Evaluation (SIE) Clerk on November 12, 2020 Full Time