Reporting to: Provincial Program Manager
The Position is based at the Provincial Office. The Provincial Office Administrator will be responsible for the administrative functions of the office, ensuring office functions are conducted in a coordinated manner. The Provincial Office Administrator will be responsible for the coordination of the Finance, Human Resources and Administration functions of the Province
- Keep the office organized and running efficiently through ordering office supplies as needed and keeping track of inventories.
- Answer calls, take messages, schedule meetings and sort mail and deliver it to the appropriate personnel.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- In charge of all the local procurements, ensuring that all the local purchases are done in compliance with OPHID’s procurement procedure, to ensure compliance and best value for money
- Liaising with Provincial staff in procuring and verifying workshop venues to ensure that venues are compliant and that value for money is obtained
- Prepare procurement documents such as purchase requisitions/requests for payments and purchase orders in compliance with OPHID policies and procedures.
- Hotel Accommodation -sourcing for accommodation for travelling local provincial staff and also supervising the sourcing of accommodation to ensure that staff are booked for their workshops on time in safe and compliant hotels
- Coordinating the organization of workshops and conferences for the organization as per the guidelines to ensure that workshops are held at appropriate venues.
- Periodic inspection of OPHID’s assets and properties and ensuring that they are tagged for safeguarding the assets and maintenance of the Asset Registers ensuring all asset and supplies acquisitions are recorded therein
- Maintenance of office equipment to ensure operational efficiency in the office
- To coordinate the local recruitment and selection function, to ensure that the best staff are selected in compliance with OPHID policy. To participate in placement of adverts, inviting candidates for interviews, and organizing interviews, under guidance from HR Central Office.
- Ensuring the collation of all Provincial timesheets including DSD Nurses and CRF’s.
- Checking and ensuring that all timesheets are correctly signed and filled before timeously submitting them to Central Office.
- Collecting and submitting Human Resources documents to and from Provincial staff to Central Office.
- Supporting the Provincial Manager in organizing Provincial leave plans. In liaison with the Provincial Coordinator sent through leave reminders, to ensure that Provincial staff go on leave, in accordance with the Policy.
- Creating, maintaining and updating the database for Clinical Referral Facilitators and OI/ART nurses. Coordinating and keeping track of the submission of time sheets and reports.
- Maintaining and updating the Provincial Policies File.
- Create and maintain copies of financial records in compliance with OPHID policies and procedures
- Support the Human Resources and Finance units with tracking payments for CRF’s to ensure that OPHID meets its contractual obligations
- Assist the Provincial Manager with reviewing transport reports before they are submitted to central office to ensure effective management of vehicles.
- At least a Higher National Diploma in Business Studies, Administration or equivalent and/or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- 3 years working experience in a similar capacity
- Other qualifications will be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- A self-starter able to work with little supervision
- Excellent computer skills in Ms Word and Excel
Step 1: Click here and Complete the Application Form.
Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to : email@example.com clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
During the application process, OPHID will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment to be made for any application to be considered. Canvassing for or by any candidate will lead to disqualification.