ActionAid Zimbabwe (AAZ) seeks to engage a consultant/s or consultancy group to establish the utilization of borrowed funds and the impact of debt distress on the public service delivery, and propose recommendations that will promote transparent, accountable and sustainable borrowing that will trigger growth while guaranteeing improved gender responsive public service provision.
The consultant(s) will be expected to deliver and attend to the following:
- First draft report, and first validation meeting;
- Second draft report, and the final validation meeting;
- Final report (detailed report and summarized report).
Applications are welcome from either a single consultant or a small team of consultants .The consultant or team must have the following experience and skills:
- Post graduate degree in Economics, Development Studies, Business Administration or any other related field;
- Knowledge of public finance management and policy is highly recommended; Demonstrated ability to prepare deliverables of good quality on time;
- Experience in undertaking similar assignments with reputable institutions; Good report writing skills
Get the full terms of reference online here: https://www.dropbox.com/…/Public%20Debt%20Research%20Consul…
Interested and qualified consultant(s) with the relevant experience and skills for this assignment should submit not more than 3 pages of technical proposal highlighting how they intend to undertake the assignment, CVs of the consultant(s) and maximum of 3 pages financial proposal. Completed bids must be enclosed in sealed envelopes or sent by e-mail in PDF format to: email@example.com with the subject: Establish the utilization of borrowed funds and the impact of debt distress on the public service delivery. Hard copy submissions should be sealed and submitted
The HR Department,
26 Divine Road,
NB: Please note that whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Please further note that although we value all applications, we unfortunately can only respond to short-listed candidates.
Deadline: 22 March 2020 (5pm)
Related Jobs (10)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time