Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Quality Assurance to join its IS Technical Department.
The GA Tester is responsible for development and execution of software and application problems and their causes on information systems applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Plans test schedules in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Develops or specify standard, methods or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
- Develops testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Documents software and applications defects, using a bug tracking system and report defects to soft-ware developers
- Identifies program deviance from standards and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Identifies, analyzes and documents problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Installs, maintains, or uses software and application testing programs.
- Monitors program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Participates in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Collaborates with software developers or third parties to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer science or equivalence
- At least 2-4 years experience in the IT industry.
- Knowledge of GSM technologies and integration of GSM network systems
- Project Management skills
- Extensive knowledge of testing tools i.e. load testing tools, functionality testing tools.
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title, Quality Assurance Tester clearly written in the subject line by Wednesday, 25 November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.