A qualified and experienced Quantity Surveyor is required for a few new buildings
- This person will need to have knowledge on bills of quantities, works with a time line and source building materials.
- The incumbent will be responsible for supervising buildings that are under constructing.
- Knowledge Of Large building construction.
- Skills to liaise with senior management and Contractors.
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Education Level: Degree (Quantity Surveying)
- At least minimum of 5 yrs experience in the similar field.
Urgently apply if you are interested and indicate your salary expectations and your notice period, attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com