Role Title : RADIOGRAPHER
Location : Belvedere Medical Centre – Harare
Reporting Structure : Clinical Director
Use X-ray, Ultrasound and other forms of imaging technology to examine and diagnose patients` illnesses, injuries and properly interpret the images.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undertake Radiographic and other Imaging examinations as required.
- To provide quality service for patients by ensuring that every patient is treated as an individual in terms of courtesy,kindness,efficiency and confidentiality.
- To take part in on-call services as required.
- To ensure that the principles of Radiation protection namely justification and close constraints/limited are adhered.
- To ensure adherence to safety standards for the protection of health workers and the general public against dangers arising from ionizing radiation through the Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe`s standing rules and statutes.
- Daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures.
- To report any defects or problems to the Clinical Director in the area where one is working.
- To keep up to date with current techniques and developments in the Radio graphic and Imaging procedures and take part on in-service training as required.
- To actively participate in continued professional development.
- To familiarize with current infection control procedures.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and with non- Radiographic staff, both in radiography department and elsewhere.
Education , Experience, Skills and Knowledge profiles
- BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography or Equivalent.
- Qualification must be recognized and validated by the Radiation Protection Authority Zimbabwe.
- Dealing and communicating with customers at all levels with demonstration of strong interpersonal skills.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- The candidate is requested to give 3 traceable references
BMC is an equal opportunity employer and invites interested candidates who meet the above criteria to email detailed CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing Date is 5th August 2020