Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Duration: 4 – 6 months starting March 2020
- Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
This is an internship programme that can turn into a permanent position depending on performance and commitment during the programme.
- Great React Native developers can build apps that feel truly native while using web technologies that are familiar to a wide range of developers.
- They usually focus on the front end of the product, but they are also adept at understanding the API services and infrastructure with which the app needs to integrate.
- The mobile developer should work equally well on a team or independently, given a set of project requirements or tasks.
- This requires the developer to possess excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- The developer should understand the aspects of the software development cycle, from architecture to testing.
- This person will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- This person should have experience with participating in projects using agile methodologies, such as the Scrum approach to agile software development.
- At least 1-2 years of experience with an understanding of web technologies, API consumption/development, front-end mobile development, local device database development.
- Technical certification in Mobile Development or BSc degree in Computer Science or related field desirable but a soft requirement.
- The hard requirement is that individual must prove mobile development skills.
Email your CV and proof of work to: email@example.com (This is a requirement)
Related Jobs (4)
Graduate Trainee – IS Technical (Software Development) on July 8, 2020 Internship