We are looking for an organized Real Estate Assistant to support our real estate team. The Real Estate Assistant’s responsibilities include telephone duties, ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials, documentation, and reports.
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements of a high standard.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Real Estates and be a member of the Real Estate Institute of Zimbabwe (REIZ)
- Proven experience in the real estate industry is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Statutory Case and Common Law as it relates to Estates matters will be an added advantage.
- Have a valid class 4 Driver’s License
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.