The incumbent in this position has primary accountability for providing a variety of professional and technical services related to real property, procurement operations, including leasing review/approval of day to day property operations.
- Involved with the acquisitions process including reviewing and underwriting potential acquisitions, financial analysis, market research, property due diligence, and lease review.
- Monitors and evaluate property operating performance and maximize the value and usefulness of real estate assets owned and controlled by the Church, and therefore protecting its interests.
- Develops, maintains and evaluates monthly, quarterly, and annual property performance reports.
- Analyses project information to continuously seek ways to meet standards of performance
- Provides effective project management support to stake presidents to solve their problems within established policy.
- Meets the Church standards measuring quality, costs and timeliness.
- Must be worthy to hold a current Temple Recommend.
- Bachelor’s Degree in real estate management, or related field.
- Real estate related License/Certifications (e.g. broker, agent, property title, escrow, attorney, etc.
- Must have seven (7) years of demonstrated expertise in real estate transactions, including site identification and analysis, negotiations, contracts, leases, site evaluations, appraisals, title reports, property closings and applicable governmental requirements.
- Requires proven leadership, business, management and negotiation skills.
- Requires ability to communicate, and maintain high levels of confidentiality, and deal with sensitivity and respect with ecclesiastical leaders, and effectively with real estate representatives, architects, engineers, contractors, city building officials, governmental agencies, neighborhood associations, zoning review boards, etc.
- Basic estimating, scheduling, and analysis work skills.
- Good public relations skills and have demonstrated ability to manage people and multiple projects.
- Must work well with and through people in the performance of his/her duties.
- Competent in computer support services to perform project cost control and scheduling to analyze and report performance.