Location : Bulawayo
The Zimbabwe Investment and Development Agency (ZIDA), is an investment agency responsible for promoting and facilitation of both local and foreign investment in the country. The promulgation of the ZIDA Act, which repealed the Zimbabwe Investment Authority, the Zimbabwe Special Economic Zones Authority and the Joint Ventures Act, provides a clear, comprehensive and binding legal and regulatory framework for conducting investment activities, by both domestic and foreign investors in the country.
To promote and facilitate investment in the Southern Region covering Bulawayo Province, Matebeleland North, Matebeleland South and Midlands.
- Attending to walk-in clients and all investment enquiries.
- Facilitating access to relevant authorities.
- Advising investors on investment opportunities and applicable regulations.
- Facilitating new licenses, renewals and amendments.
- Ensuring payment of correct fees for services.
- Conducting follow up on all commissioned investment projects.
- Research and development on investment intelligence and relevant regulations.
- Development of project evaluation tools.
- Ensuring adherence to investment terms and conditions.
- Generation of progress reports on all projects.
- Production of promotional materials.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, finance, development studies or a related social science/commercial field from a recognized institution.
- Relevant field experience in engaging investors
- Active interest and experience in research work and applying mixed methods (quantitative and qualitative), systems thinking and relevant novel approaches.
- Good partnership and interpersonal skills, including ability to work with different nationalities, disciplines and educational levels, as a member of a diverse work team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and local languages.
- A high degree of personal organization and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively.
The selected candidate must exhibit the following values: excellence, integrity, transparency, customer centricity, innovation
To apply access this link https://bit.ly/3eGnhTs using your Gmail account. Submissions should be made on or before 12 midnight 23 November 2020.