(Retail / Wholesale, Various, Zimbabwe)
A well established organisation in the Retail / Wholesaler is in search of qualified and experienced Retail Operations Manager who is willing to relocate from Harare to various cities in the country.
The successful applicant will, among other key aspects:
- Be responsible for delivering T/O, volume, costs and profit margin by branch in the region.
- Feasibility studies for new branch opportunities to ensure business growth in region.
- Controlling spends and builds a culture of long-term saving on operational costs.
- Grow region’s market share.
- Manage assets, performance and discipline in the region.
- Ensure superior customer service and maintain region’s customers’ relationships.
- Lead staff capabilities initiatives.
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:-
- Relevant first degree.
- Post graduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as a sales manager – 3 years.
- Experience in wholesale operations is an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of the Zimbabwe wholesale and retail market.
- Strong negotiating and deal closing skills.
Urgently apply if you are interested and indicate your current salary and salary expectations, attach your CV in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org