Person’s specification, Qualifications and Experience
The applicant should have the following requirements :-
- Registered with the Zimbabwe Nurses Council.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Nursing.
- Ability to coach and supervise Nurse Aides.
- Two years minimum experience as a Registered General Nurse.
Key result areas and accountabilities.
- Screening of patients, at reception, attending to emergencies, administering drugs, carrying out various tests as ordered by Doctor.
- Entering patient’s details into the system and charging properly.
- Maintaining stock balances and making orders of drugs and sundries.
- Carryout doctor’s orders timeously.
- Monitoring patients in observation ward.
- Preparing discharges and transfers of admitted patients
- Ensure cleanliness in the clinic at all times
- Expected to produce quality nursing care.
- Maintain adequate stock balances.
- Maintain conﬁdentiality.
- Expected to perform the nursing duties professionally.
Applications and Curriculum Vitaes from suitably qualified and expirienced candidates should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 10th June 2020.
189 Samora Machel,
Related Jobs (10)
Consultant for Developing a PC for TB Training Manual on November 24, 2020 Consultancy
Maternal Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN) Manager on November 16, 2020 Contract
National Strategic Information Evaluation (SIE) Clerk on November 12, 2020 Full Time