Person’s specification, Qualifications and Experience
The applicant should have the following requirements :-
- Registered with the Zimbabwe Nurses Council.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Nursing.
- Ability to coach and supervise Nurse Aides.
- Two years minimum experience as a Registered General Nurse.
Key result areas and accountabilities.
- Screening of patients, at reception, attending to emergencies, administering drugs, carrying out various tests as ordered by Doctor.
- Entering patient’s details into the system and charging properly.
- Maintaining stock balances and making orders of drugs and sundries.
- Carryout doctor’s orders timeously.
- Monitoring patients in observation ward.
- Preparing discharges and transfers of admitted patients
- Ensure cleanliness in the clinic at all times
- Expected to produce quality nursing care.
- Maintain adequate stock balances.
- Maintain conﬁdentiality.
- Expected to perform the nursing duties professionally.
Applications and Curriculum Vitaes from suitably qualified and expirienced candidates should be addressed to email@example.com
Closing Date : 10th June 2020.
189 Samora Machel,
Related Jobs (9)
Seventy (70) x Community HIV Services Nurse (CHSN) on September 22, 2020 Contract
Forty five (45) x HIV Services Quality Officer (HSQO) on September 22, 2020 Contract
Palliative Care Project Coordinator – Integration Project on September 22, 2020 Full Time
District Strategic Information and Evaluation Officer on September 21, 2020 Full Time
Senior Health Advisor on September 11, 2020