WE ARE HIRING
The role – what we expect from you:
- Participate in the selling of product concept and initiatives to stakeholders to deliver partnership objectives
- Document stakeholder requirements and translate initiatives into projects
- Participate in coordinating and sequencing the projects work streams to actively manage dependencies
- Participate in project launch and post-implementation monitoring
- Track sales and service activity and make presentations to key stakeholders
- Assist in producing project definition documents, project plans, risk management and checkpoint documentation.
- Provide projects and performance reports.
- Participate in the structuring and delivery of activities to boost sales and profitability, in line with contractual obligations set for each Partnership.
- Participate in the training of support staff for successful implementation and operation of Partnerships.
- Participate in the sales management, providing product performance insights for sales review and targeting process.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Marketing or Banking certification
- 3 years’ experience managing customers, product development and segmentation within a financial services environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Technical knowledge in business finance tools, products and methodologies.
- Interpersonal and influencing skills, and able to close deals.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel on business
Please email application and CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Monday 20 July 2020.