Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Looking to work for yourself with the opportunity to earn an ongoing income? In working for a well established recruitment firm, offering international recruitment solutions, this position allows one the freedom to work remotely on one’s own schedule to develop the presence and service offerings of the company to a wider audience, in return for an ongoing and passive commission based income. One will be able to slot into a gig economy working solution where what you put in is what you will get out! If you are brilliant in sales, disciplined and self managed, this position is for you! No targets. World-wide business development possible!
- Company: International Recruitment Firm
- Location: Remotely at a location of choice
- Date Posted: 3 January 2020
- Industry: International Recruitment
- Nationality: Open
- Salary: Commission based only
- Qualifications: Proven successful track record in sales
- Assignment: Contract – Permanent
- Finding and developing new markets and generating sales.
- Eager to be expanding the Organisation with new sales, clients, and territories
- Identifying and winning income generating opportunities.
- Cold calling as appropriate within the Organisations’s market and geographic areas to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Articulating a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Researching and building relationships with new clients.
- Playing a key role in developing the Organisations’s recruitment platforms, anticipating future opportunities and service trends with the Senior Management Team.
- Researching and developing a thorough understanding of prospective client’s employees, culture and capabilities.
- Researching the market and industry trends
- Communicating the Organisation’s diverse service offerings to prospective clients
- Handling objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Developing a rapport with new clients
- Executing sales objectives
- Understanding the company’s goals and purpose to continue enhancing the company’s performance.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry and networking events where possible
- Proven track record in successful sales
- Extensive experience in cold calling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Independent, self starter, disciplined and influential in communication and negotiation
- Proven experience of working with minimal supervision
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills