The Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (RM&EM) has overall responsibility for providing coordination and leadership on research, monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning for the grant. The manager will strengthen the capacity of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) team, project implementation staff and key stakeholders at district level. The RM&EM will provide oversight and execute MEAL activities with focus on results and impacts as well as lessons learnt. Support the Team Leader in ensuring ActionAid Zimbabwe (AAZ) and partner compliance to project agreements and back donor reporting timelines, templates, and achievement of project results.
- University degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics, M & E, Social Science, Development or related discipline;
- Master’s degree and Executive certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage;
- At least 5 years working within the humanitarian and development context, with a focus on research;
- M& E, preferably experience with institutional development M&E and Experience working in a consortium set up
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills;
- Ability to write concise and accurate reports to agreed deadlines, and strong numerical skills to monitor budgets
- Self-starter and ability to work with little supervision;
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills to develop effective working relationship quickly with people from many different cultural backgrounds
Please submit a maximum of 3-page Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter to the attention of Human Resources. All applications must be sent by email to email@example.com
Please ensure your email subject clearly reads the position applied for. Given the spread of COVID-19 across the globe, no hard copies will be accepted.
NB: Please note that whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Please further note that although we value all applications, we unfortunately can only respond to short-listed candidates.
Deadline: 2 August 2020 (5pm)