Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position A Revenue Assurance Analyst which has arisen within the Finance Department.
- To evaluate the completeness, accuracy and optimisation of the Bank, revenue performance in line with set standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Extracts and analyses data (average 4 sources) within the Bank and produces reports on trends, patterns, A correlations and submits to the Revenue Assurance Manager.
- Assesses potential business risks on new and existing products and any promotional activities and provides recommendations to the Revenue Assurance Manager
- Imports, cleans, transforms, validates or models data with the purpose of gaining a complete understanding of all of the Bank, revenue streams (average 20).
- Performs through Continuous Audit and Continuous Controls Monitoring, Exception Reporting, Business Intelligence, Spend Analytics and updating the Dashboard using business analytics software.
- Carries out routine audits and checks that revenue is collected from all billable services and provides assurance through weekly, monthly reports.
- Identifies revenue leakages (and areas of over recovery of charges) by providing an end to end reconciliation for all revenue lines and provides actionable insights to ensure the collection of unbilled revenue (or correction of any instances of “over billing”
- Follows up on actionable insights and checks the collection of unbilled revenue (or correction of any instances of “over-billing”).
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- First Degree in Business Finance, Computer Science, Informatics, Financial Engineering or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a Financial Services, Telecoms, or related environment.
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title, Revenue Assurance Analyst clearly written in the subject line by no later than 5pm on Friday, 12 June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.